We watched Alpha 5’s Magical Xmas! How is this Christmas special so utterly terrible? It’s like Power Rangers for an audience of four-year-olds in 1890. Marvel as we discuss:
- Alpha 5 and Zordon’s dreary home life
- Speculations about Alpha 5’s religious beliefs
- Alpha 5 selfishly makes Christmas all about himself. What a diva.
- The Power Rangers are helping Santa? Helping him do what?
- Zordon kidnaps children with a beam? That is how he cheers up Alpha 5?
- Alpha 5 has magic powers to make things appear?
- Can Alpha 5 taste cookies?
- The children are released from their captivity by walking into a Stargate / Poltergeist mystic fog cloud doorway
And hear MikeD’s award-winning Alpha 5 impression!
* * *